Azure Storage SDK for Python.¶
You can use
pip to install the latest released version of
pip install azure-storage
If you want to install
azure-storage from source:
git clone git://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python.git cd azure-storage-python python setup.py install
If you are looking for Azure Service Bus or the Azure management libraries, please visit https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-python
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Containers
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Blobs
- Advanced Blob Operations
- Create/Delete Queues
- Insert/Peek Queue Messages
- Advanced Queue Operations
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Tables
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Entities
- Batch operations
- Advanced Table Operations
- Create/Update/Delete Shares
- Create/Update/Delete Directories
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Files
- Advanced File Operations
The supported Python versions are 2.7.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x, and 3.5.x. To download Python, please visit https://www.python.org/download/
We recommend Python Tools for Visual Studio as a development environment for developing your applications. Please visit http://aka.ms/python for more information.
Be sure to check out the Microsoft Azure Developer Forums on Stack Overflow if you have trouble with the provided code.
Contribute Code or Provide Feedback:¶
If you would like to become an active contributor to this project, please follow the instructions provided in Microsoft Azure Projects Contribution Guidelines.
If you encounter any bugs with the library, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.